Pursuing academic excellence in Christian education.
The intention of the Madras Christian School is to give students (grades 1-8) the tools, skills, and experiences necessary to be able to reason, to understand, to analyze information and situations, to make wise choices, and to be creative thinkers. We are here expressly for Christian families of all denominations who have an earnest desire to give their children a Christian education and who choose to partner with our teachers in this endeavor.
Some benefits of our school:
1. Low student/teacher ratio
2. Christian values taught by a Christian teacher
3. A curriculum that focuses on project-based learning.
4. Affordable tuition
5. Community service projects built into the program
6. A beautiful location at the heart of Madras and with the backdrop of Mt. Jefferson
7. A safe place where students can learn and grow.
8. Multi-grade classes where students are allowed to work at their own pace.
9. Smaller class sizes allowing more field trips and hands-on learning.